Tuesday 30 June 2015

June Favourites | 2015

Tuesday 30 June 2015
June. JUNE. Where's the time gone? I know that I say the same thing at the beginning of each monthly favourites, but I really can't believe we're in June (almost July) already. New Year's Eve seems like yesterday. 
Anyway! Here are my favourites of this month.

B E A U T Y
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eXCcyP0pv3M/V96eFPWB5xI/AAAAAAAADdc/YI7Trq6_YHkKYNsX28_RWJO4Mjim8YzLgCEw/s320/always%2Blisten%2Bto%2Bthe%2Bart%2B-%2BJUNE%2BFAVOURITES%2B2015%2B1.png
The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil // What can I say? This is the oil cleanser of all. I saw it in Amelia Liana's several videos and if you watch her, you'd know she raves about it. So, I decided to give it a go! 
I usually put some product in my hands and, with a circular motion, I start to clean my face (I don't use it for my eyes, I prefer using a make-up remover first). After a while, I dilute the product with some water and I take off the last traces of make-up.  
I rinse everything off, et voilà! Le jeux son fait. It removes every trace of make up from your face and leaves the skin soft and smooth. I wouldn't change it with any other cleanser in the world. 

Clarins True Radiance Foundation // I talk about this here and it's just the best foundation I've ever used. 

Shiseido Pureness Matifying Moisturizer Oil-Free // This one that I have is a sample that I got from Sephora, the full size is this one (ita - I couldn't find it on Sephora.com, sorry!). The bottle contains a pearly moisturizing anti-shine fluid. The product is liquid, but while you're applying it, it starts to have a powdery texture, which is intended to absorb the excess of sebum and eliminate the shiny effect.

I use it mainly when I wear foundation. My steps are: cleanse, tone, serum, primer (forehead & cheeks), fluid. It does its job, and really well. The only part of my face that doesn't keep matte is my nose. Oh well, it doesn't promise miracles, so...

I'm definitely going to buy the full-size, in the future.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-p4rDJtHFMuw/V96eE4q6ZzI/AAAAAAAADdU/kyjTqN9obrkwVPFx5oCeijoF-FwhjxckwCEw/s320/always%2Blisten%2Bto%2Bthe%2Bart%2B-%2BJUNE%2BFAVOURITES%2B2015%2B2.png
L'Oréal Faux Cils Telescopic Mascara // Well... let's start right away from the wand: it has bristles only on two sides. At first, this fact really bothered me. I tried to apply it in different ways: first, by covering the top of my lashes, then with the 'zig-zag' movement. In the end, I found the best way to create that 'faux cils' effect: start from the very start of your eyelashes and press the wand against them, then go up as you'd want to curl them. It really looks like you have fake lashes on - and I love how it opens my eyes!


M U S I C
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_NXg_u9sJ7Q/V96eEgWFDqI/AAAAAAAADdQ/LawokjiZT0Y1NwJwBQyhfVUkj4RFXFXKQCEw/s320/always%2Blisten%2Bto%2Bthe%2Bart%2B-%2BJUNE%2BFAVOURITES%2B2015%2B3.png
I think this photo doesn't need any explanations. Who doesn't like Maroon 5?
Well, actually, a friend of mine. She can't stand Adam Levine's voice. Oh, well. I love their new single, by the way! 


F O O D
Yes, I'm 12 and I like to eat Coco Pops and yogurt for breakfast. The taste of these cereals reminds me my childhood, and my mom that was always there to resents me because I never ended up any cereal boxes that she ever bought me (and she was right).

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014