Wednesday 30 November 2016

November Favourites | 2016

Wednesday 30 November 2016
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-080nKtWDkFo/WD2Ten5ND_I/AAAAAAAAEKY/Dz7LCUvjHksyJXkEHN_lTVO_j6VLA0oXgCLcB/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2BNovember%2BFavourites%2B2016%2B-%2B1.png
And here we are, with another montly favourites and blah blah blah. Here's what I've been loving during this month:

MAC 'Sin'
My best friend gave me this beauty of a lipstick for my birthday. It's a matte deep dark blue red and I love as if it was my son. /so drammatic/

Kylie Cosmetics Maliboo Lip Kit
You can find my thoughts on this lip kit here. I found myself enjoying this lip kit more than I thought. It's also incredible how I can pull off a cool toned lipstick without looking deadly.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vHFLzsooVWo/WD2Te2jnYpI/AAAAAAAAEKg/rwRl5-dGtisFaDgOnyzRhI-JDM3zSs3OgCLcB/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2BNovember%2BFavourites%2B2016%2B-%2B3.png
Morphe 12NB 
I love this palette, but the main eyeshadow I've been wearing this month is this burgundy shade. I usually apply it all over the lid and blend it like there's no tomorrow. I think that this eyeshadow w/ Sin on the lips they make a great make up look.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UH7R_NCk5ZU/WD2Te9ouVOI/AAAAAAAAEKk/wbu0JyXws5k38ogpjio9usnxnRzcuzIFwCEw/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2BNovember%2BFavourites%2B2016%2B-%2B2.png
KIKO Radiant Touch Creamy Stick 100 gold & Sculpting Touch Creamy Stick Contour 201 chocolate
Okay, these two products really surprised me: I'm definitely not a KIKO's fan, I don't like their products because they feel (and are) cheap. But I've never tried a contour stick, so I decided to try this one, and if I didn't like it oh well, it wasn't expensive. I also bought the highlight stick because why not¿.
I've been using them for a few weeks now and I love them. The highlight is in the shade 100 Gold and the contour is 201 Chocolate, a matte cool toned brown. 
I blend the highlight with the beauty blender and the contour with a buffing brush, and I was really surprised to see how easy it is to blend it. I also read that the formula is enriched with African walnut oil and soothing pistachio extract. 


Nose piercing
Last but not least, I got my nose pierced a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to do it since April but I was too scared of the painIn a scale from 1 to 5 it actually hurt like 2.5, so that's good. /soz for my face/

Before I end up this post, I wanna say that for the month of December I'm gonna post twice a week: on Thursdays, with Christmas-related blog posts, and Sundays (as usual) with 'normal' blog posts.

x

1 comment:

  1. Your nose ring looks beautiful on you! It looks very natural like its been there forever. It perfectly compliments your gorgeous winged eye makeup, bright brown eyes and pretty face. You have the perfect nose for little piercing and the "Mona Lisa" smile belies how happy you are with the look. Am turning 25 and wanting mine done for years. Just can't seem to muster the courage. Would love to hear how you had yours done, any suggestions or ideas to help me decide to go have it done and look as pretty as you do:)

    Angie
    angietune@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

always listen to the art © 2014