Thursday 8 December 2016

Christmas Tag // ❄

Thursday 8 December 2016
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-v6RHDBMOkMA/WEQnfhrCbuI/AAAAAAAAEg4/ud-WgUdjucUIH6BIeTvfDs8PUPZbfMgXACLcB/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2BChristmas%2BTag%2B-%2B1.png
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
My favourite Christmas movie has to be Home Alone. But I also love Trading Places and the Grinch, of course.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Ooh, Christmas Eve. 

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I don't think I have a favourite Christmas memory, but I remember the excitement on Christmas Eve when it was finally time to open all the presents.

4. Favourite festive food?
Tortellini, lasagna and panettone. Without a doubt.

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
When you're a child presents are a thousand times more exciting! A gift that I really loved (and I still have somewhere) is a Barbie's radio house (this one). It was the coolest thing ever.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Tangerines all the way. 

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
My parents, brother and I have dinner all together, which involves loads of fish, whilst we watch Christmas movies on TV. Then we open up our presents in front of the fireplace.

8. What tops your tree?
A glittery old (really old) star.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I don't think there never was one? I mean, every child asks for a puppy, but other than that, I've never asked crazy stuff.

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
I love the pre-Christmas part, rather then the Christmas day itself. I love when the city, the shops and everything else starts to put up the decorations and the lights. People also seem happier. That's the best part about Christmas for me.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014