Thursday 15 December 2016

Christmas Make-Up // ❄

Thursday 15 December 2016
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ADetSBBHhyU/WEQ0bSb4JMI/AAAAAAAAEh8/FX-8egxCM44NYvTTs8BMeGbYTUlvrGVeACLcB/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2BXmas%2BMake-Up%2B-%2B1.png
The excitement for Christmas is getting real. Since Christmas is all about the glitters and the sparkle, I thought that this NYX palette, with its gold and green, was perfect for this look.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-l69SLqOOSyQ/WEQ0bcAYnYI/AAAAAAAAEh4/XvHccmK84FYWZEAIaOqh3HvK8DRU25E7wCLcB/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2BXmas%2BMake-Up%2B-%2B2.png
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fhQcn0NyAqI/WEQ0bAfFy3I/AAAAAAAAEh0/gLglPqjV4BQBAYDMzUy11AJF4Tot6N0cgCLcB/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2BXmas%2BMake-Up%2B-%2B3.png
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/--Y1VJqzFWYw/WEQ0cMmWiqI/AAAAAAAAEiA/w_PvZPFeaJ4n4dUW0qnehmUeiYvnYXf0gCLcB/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2BXmas%2BMake-Up%2B-%2B4.png
First thing, I prep my skin with the Too Faced HangoverX Primer (which came without the lid, thanks Sephora) and I apply it with my hands. I tried to apply it with the beauty blender but the result was awful.
Then /surprise surprise/ for foundation, I'm using my beloved NARS Sheer Glow Foundation and cover up those under eyes with the Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer. A new member of the family is the NARS Sculpting Multiple Duo (Hot Sand highlight/Laguna bronzer) and I think it pretty much says itself what it does. I love this cream version of Laguna, but I'm not sure about Hot Sand though. Then I set everything with the e.l.f. HD Powder
The Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer is another new member of the fam and all I can say is that I l o v e it. And it smells like chocolate, so... Then, for highlight, I use the Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo (what a surprise uh?).
For eyebrows, the ABH Dipbrow Pomade is a must. Now, onto the eyes: from the NYX Full Throttle Palette, I apply this warm beige shade all over the lid to create a smooth base. Then, I define the crease with the deep brown shade and apply the shimmery olive shade all over the lid /blend blend blend/ last but not least, it's time for the shimmery gold shade which I apply in the center of the lid. I love how gold catches the light.
A look is not complete (for me) without a winged eyeliner and the L'Oréal Super Liner Ultra Precision is the one that I use for it.
For mascara, I'm using the Maybelline Lash Sensational one and on the lips the Rimmel Kate Moss 01 lipstick.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014