Sunday 22 January 2017

#FOTD 004

Sunday 22 January 2017
I do apologize for these close-ups of my pale face (paler than it actually is). The main character of this make-up look, as you can probably tell, is the lipstick, which is the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Transylvania. Since I got it I probably wore it twice, because it's quite hard to apply: it goes really stripy on the lips and once it has dried out it accentuates the lines on your lips. But I decided to give it a go (again) because it's a gorgeous colour. 

Here's what I'm wearing: 
Too Faced HangoverX Primer // 
Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation // NW15
Rimmel Match PerfectionConcealer // Ivory
Kiko Sculpting Touch Creamy Stick Contour // 201 chocolate
Nars Sculpting Multiple Duo Stick // Hot Sand highlight
e.l.f HD powder 
Narsissist Cheek Palette // Laguna bronzer, I blush
Catrice High Glow Mineral Highlighting Powder // 010 light infusion
ABH Dipbrow Pomade // dark brown
Naked Ultimate Basics Palette // Pre-game all over the lid, Faith & Lockout in the crease, Extra Bitter all over the lid
L'Oréal Super Liner Ultra Precision 
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream // Transylvania


x


No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014