Sunday 29 January 2017

January Favourites | 2017

Sunday 29 January 2017
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-d3urErIiU8Q/WIiOjA4ZUBI/AAAAAAAAEw8/qXF7L6XsQ680C7uLajB930AQ7qCcGZmtgCLcB/s640/ALTTA%2B-%2BJAN%2BFAVOURITES%2B2017%2B-%2B1.png
And here we are, at the end of January (thank God) and a new favourites post.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-X7w6oi6_SDA/WIoVIeBxQII/AAAAAAAAEzU/9zUo9-CXEB8e3HWiVkBLmQOnYIzhIvkfACLcB/s640/ALTTA%2B-%2BJAN%2BFAVOURITES%2B2017%2B-%2B2.png


https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-H3gpposUmdw/WIiOjI_Q9uI/AAAAAAAAExQ/CQthg0gHOd4gwvRkH_zll1a7UWMIcdpyQCEw/s640/ALTTA%2B-%2BJAN%2BFAVOURITES%2B2017%2B-%2B3.png
I got this little guy in a Nuxe gift set for Christmas and, as you can probably see on the bottle, it's a multi-purpose dry oil for face, body and hair. I use it on my hair and I usually apply a tiny bit of it, after I curled it, to give that extra shine and nourish it because I have really dry hair.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PUhlYua1HuQ/WIiOjOGn8EI/AAAAAAAAExQ/A_iYCFacG_QE9iBsvOgRkJzAAuo95b8uACEw/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2BJAN%2BFAVOURITES%2B2017%2B-%2B4.png
This is not its first appearance on here. I finally went and bought a Mac foundation, after being skeptical about their foundations for a long time. 
The Studio Sculpt is a gel-based foundation (medium/full coverage) with a satin finish, my personal favourite finish in a foundation. I'm in the shade NW15 and I usually apply it with a beauty blender. I've tried to apply with a buffing brush but the result was awful. So, beauty blender all the way.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-M35giOGRjsI/WIiOkqL7cPI/AAAAAAAAExQ/ri-a612FaCUj4_tTyDkoRhrHq-r4atJWACEw/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2BJAN%2BFAVOURITES%2B2017%2B-%2B5.png
I was so excited to finally have this in my hands and the excitement was suddenly replaced with annoyance when I opened my Sephora package, took the primer out of its box and found out that it came without the lid. Thanks, Sephora. 
But it's fine, it works. What really got my attention when they first released this product was the fact that it had coconut water in it and everything coconut with me wins.
This primer is silicone-free, but I never actually trust companies when they say that a primer is completely silicone-free. Come on. It's a primer.
Since I usually apply primer with my beauty blender because I hate that silicone feeling in my hands, I did the same thing with this primer. Bad idea. Bad, bad idea. Apply it with your hands (it feels slightly silicone, but it's not the end of the world), boys and girls.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JroCnnkhaG0/WIiOk19_RII/AAAAAAAAExQ/ALts_0hjm-c-_tFCwWKsrRNYQJWbOrBhwCEw/s320/ALTTA---JAN-FAVOURITES-2017---6.png
This is the only eyeshadow palette that I used on my eyes for the past month. I've said so many times that, for me, Urban Decay eyeshadows are the best (for what I've tried until now). 12 neutral matte shades all in one palette. A dream. 
My favourites are: Tempted, Lethal, Extra Bitter and Lockout.

x


No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014