Wednesday 30 September 2015

90s Throwback

Wednesday 30 September 2015
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-evZa86OIi18/V952TZWOpzI/AAAAAAAADVE/29htkl3InOcqWJvn2qHCZw2ec_o229OtACLcB/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2B90s%2Bthrowback.png
It's been a while since the last time I loved this much a pair of jeans. These are the Pull&Bear Mom Jeans [similar] and I must admit that if I could, I wouldn't take them off because they are the most comfortable thing in the world. I've tried many similar pair of jeans to these up here, like the Boyfriend Jeans or simply high waist ones, but none of them ever satisfied me or dressed as well as the ones that I own. They look quite wide, but once you worn 'em they fit perfectly. 
I will be definitely wearing them throughout the whole autumn/winter season.


No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014