Sunday 4 October 2015

always listen to the art is 1!

Sunday 4 October 2015
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-43qEdM7tIJ8/V952EMajWAI/AAAAAAAADVA/BUK4d8Nm-Lccv-acH_jl7a-qDyNj74yKQCLcB/s320/Happy-Birthday%252C-always-listen-to-the-art.png
Yes, I bought a doughnut and a candle for my blog b-day. I'm pathetic, I know.

Happy birthday to... always listen to the art! Today we're 1, woop-woop. I have to admit that I don't really remember the exact day I created this online space. Ops. I know it's around this period, so... let's keep good October 4.

The fact that it's been a year since I created my blog blows my mind. How? When? In a year a lot of things have changed. One of those is that I'm older. And in a month I'll be 21. 
My photography skills have improved a lot since last year, and when I read (rarely, 'cause they're embarassing) old blog posts and see my photos then, I get a shiver down my back. 
And, finally, I found my path in life. Which is something I would never ever think I'd do - and I'm pretty happy about it.

So, let's see what the future will bring! Have a lovely Sunday, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014