Friday 6 March 2015

Pink.

Friday 6 March 2015
ttps://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dXQLL7ZdTx0/V961bDxFuYI/AAAAAAAADmk/8wrULLi3nfcyc4LfkU3kJUrb3iTecTMpgCLcB/s640/Pink.png
Wow, there's a lot of pink here, isn't it? When it comes to lipsticks, dark and strong colours are at first place, for me, but sometimes a delicate and soft lipstick doesn't hurt. 

Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick Scarlet Ghost (720) - Here we a have a light berry colour, it reminds me the Rimmel Kate Moss 107, but it's lighter and not matte. What I love about this lipstick is, of course, the colour and then the fact that doesn't dry out your lips, even if you don't wear lip balm underneath it. 

Chanel Aqualumière Lipshine No. 34 Acapulco - Okay, this is my mom's, because she's way cooler than me and she can wear Chanel. Other than that, at first sight, it looks like a vivid pink, but when applied it's a pretty shimmer pink. My mom will never see this lipstick again. 

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm 205 - I talked about this here a couple of days ago, and I wasn't very happy about it because I noticed that it dries out my lips and I didn't think it would do so because, as the name says, it's a balm
But, after a few other tests, if you wear lip balm underneath it, everything goes fine. I really like this pink shade but I'm not really sure about the matte thing, because it doesn't look that matte.  

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick 03Deborah Milano Lipliner 01 - I ALWAYS wear these two together and I've already talked about them in previous posts - I believe you can find something in a 'favourites' post. 
This lipstick is the love of my life: it looks like a dusty pink/brown colour and it acquires a matte finish, if you wear the lipliner before it. It might be Velvet Teddy's (Mac) brother. Or cousin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014