Thursday 26 March 2015

The 'Me' Make-Up.

Thursday 26 March 2015
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MwIXgIh9W1w/V96vhK2PpHI/AAAAAAAADkw/w3TInn0XWB8JuHvmCaBoRp_4-ll6HH78QCLcB/s320/The-%2527Me%2527-Make-Up.png
I like to try different things, when it comes to make-up, as you can see in my 'Your Face Is Your Canvas' series thing (#1 & #2), but I always end up to my go-to make-up. 
Mr. mascara, Mr. eye-liner and I are old friends: we've been together since I was a 16-year-old girl who was first approaching into the make-up world. In the last year or so, more friends have joined us: eyeshadow, blush, lipstick and gel brow. 
This is basically what I wear when I go out. Now you're asking yourself: where's concealer? Where's foundation? Why am I talking to myself? Well, if it's not a night out, or a day that requires a 'decent' face, I usually don't wear them. As a glasses wearer, it drives me mad when a couple of hours after I put foundation on my face, I can feel that wet feeling between my glasses and my nose. I know, it's pretty gross, but if you wear glasses and foundation, I think you can understand my pain. 

Anyway, after this gentle scenario, there's no new product that you haven't seen already in my blog, except for the L'Oréal Mega Volume Miss Manga Punky.

If you have any advice for the glasses/foundation thing, feel free to leave a comment! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014