Tuesday 17 March 2015

Wishlist #2

Tuesday 17 March 2015
Okay, here we are, here's another wishlist. Let's cry together.

Dior Hypnotic Poison - I feel like I'm betraying Lancôme, because I ALWAYS bought their perfumes since I was 15/16. But I really do like this Dior perfume, I have the sample and now it's time to buy the bottle.

Essie Fiji - as a nail polishes lover, I need a pale pink in my life.

Rimmel Match Perfection - I've read positive reviews about this foundation, and since I have one that is too dark, and one that is too light, I think I need a foundation that finally matches my skin tone. Am I right?

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush & Blush Brush - I wish they'd sell those, here in Italy. I'll probably buy them soon, I read good reviews about the site/shipping and with the conversion from $ to € you'll save a lot of money! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014