Wednesday 4 March 2015

That Red Lip Classic.

Wednesday 4 March 2015
"And I got that red lip classic thing that you like"
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QONaBl9l-r8/V961m3X6MPI/AAAAAAAADmo/hUW-Fu88hiQEw696fb-63zE7kiRNiF2oACLcB/s320/That-Red-Lip-Classic.jpg
Okay, I'm not Taylor Swift, I know *cries in the corner*, but this doesn't stop me from wearing red lipsticks! This is the Rimmel Kate Moss 111, a gorgeous matte red lipstick. 
I also have the 01, which is a bit darker and not matte, and I've noticed that it lasts longer than the 111, which is supposed to last more since is matte.
Anyway, the colour is amazing and I appreciate the fact that is quite easy to apply since matte lipsticks can require a bit of patience.


2 comments:

  1. You just got Style in my head haha. I love a good classic red lippy but it's so hard to find the perfect shade! I've been searching for what seems like forever to find the right one!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll find the right one, one day!

      xx

      Delete

always listen to the art © 2014