Tuesday 13 October 2015

5 Things

Tuesday 13 October 2015
First thing, I haven't posted in awhile and, if you're a blogger, you know that times where you don't have inspiration and everything you do sucks, happen. So, if I dissapear for a long time, that is the reason. 

But, now I'm here, ready to share with you some of the beauty (and food) things I'm currently loving.
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hwOjQlVXpM4/V950mgcxliI/AAAAAAAADUk/WaXyFPf2qhoYZGNjyrNwUSejxuAzyekPACLcB/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2B5%2BThings%2BThat%2BI%2527m%2BLoving%2B-%2B1.png

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bTFwt7HDfAw/V950mg9us-I/AAAAAAAADUo/dL1VKT7pl84cjPNOhBcF5UQiiZvrgp4wQCLcB/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2B5%2BThings%2BThat%2BI%2527m%2BLoving%2B-%2B2.png
I love chocolate and I love Lindt. They brought out new flavoured chocolate bars and I was in heaven when I saw all the different types, at the Lindt Store. I picked up this one, because, I mean, caramel. And salt. I love salt in chocolate bars! 
I also bought the Coconut Intense bar because everything with coconut in it is perfection. 

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8LXxeGhYF4E/V9507jczbRI/AAAAAAAADUs/6mLBZl_Q96wPxR-qusnMMbeMRegcmBiyACLcB/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2B5%2BThings%2BThat%2BI%2527m%2BLoving%2B-%2B3.png
Here we have the beauty stuff. First, we have the Mac 217, which I'm sure you already know. Needless to say that, if you're a bit of a mess with blending (me me me), this will help you not looking like the Joker. This brush is perfection, and I'm thinking about buying another one...
I couldn't not mention the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer. I'll buy really soon the full size, because this product has really surprised me. My eyeshadow lasts all day (ok, maybe not all day, let's say 6/7 hours, which is pretty good) and I also find it really easy to apply it when I use this primer before. 50 points to Too Faced.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UG5OBAMFNJA/V951NhsaJGI/AAAAAAAADUw/7WHcSAxPTBMW8-Dqy9qnTpEx2wnRHkDdwCLcB/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2B5%2BThings%2BThat%2BI%2527m%2BLoving%2B-%2B4.png
How could I not mention this beauty of a product: the Mac 'Twig' (satin) lipstick has been my go-to lipstick for over a month now. It's so easy to wear, but I have to say it's a little bit drying. It's a deeper pinky mauve with slight brown undertones (in the picture looks way more pink that it actually is).

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XNwVTXYo9RI/V951QBs1BtI/AAAAAAAADU4/RU2m4QDc4H0Kz0p_Q-0QdsieUcx5pucVACEw/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2B5%2BThings%2BThat%2BI%2527m%2BLoving%2B-%2B5.png
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-X17ubxONnfU/V951P1JKQ7I/AAAAAAAADU0/Bwb1uHFnJ1wrHtaObX7c6_Tly3puGNafwCEw/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2B5%2BThings%2BThat%2BI%2527m%2BLoving%2B-%2B6.png
The L'Oréal Brow Artist Plumper brow gel has replaced my beloved Maybelline Brow Drama Brow Sculpting Mascara, and I have to admit that I like it more? As you can see in the second picture below the brush is teeny tiny, almost like the Benefit Gimme Brow one, so there's no chance you can go wrong and ruin your make-up - as it happened to me with the Maybelline brow gel, because the brush is quite big. I'm in the shade Medium/Dark which I would say that is more dark, than medium.
It also works well with water. I mean, after an hour of water aerobics it was still there, so...

Have a lovely day,
x

2 comments:

always listen to the art © 2014