Thursday 22 October 2015

Autumn Make-Up

Thursday 22 October 2015
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-waVtHUmvyUs/V95yfdchYqI/AAAAAAAADT4/hS1QyUTYWEQIuZhLLK8E4TGw6nqIX7naQCLcB/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2BThe%2BAutumn%2BMake-Up%2B1.png
Am I late for an autumn-related post? I recently bought three of these Kiko long-lasting stick eyeshadows (there will be a blog post really soon) and I found myself really loving them. In this autumn make-up look thing, I decided to use the n.37, which is the most 'autumn appropriate' of all the three.

B A S E
The Kiko concealer is a saviour when it comes to cover up red spots. You can tell it's full coverage after two applications, though. 
Nars Sheer Glow. Need I to say more? It's the only foundation I've used for the past two months. It has a satin finish, lasts all day and copes well with either cold or hot weather. Last, I'm using the Maybelline concealer for my under eyes.
KIKO Full Coverage Concealer (02)
Nars Sheer Glow (Mont Blanc)
Maybelline Anti-Age The Eraser Eye Concealer (Light)


C H E E K S 
You can find some pink and lilac in this Max Factor blush (which is my favourite of all the 6 shades). To highlight, I use the Too Faced highlighter, which has a sheer golden side and a gilded rose side. You can either combine them or use them singly.
Max Factor Creme Puff Blush (20 Lavish Mauve)
Too Faced Candlelight Highlighting Powder Duo


B R O W S
As always, I use my beloved Maybelline brow pencil and then the L'Oréal eyebrow gel which, I can safely say, it works pretty well with water. Yes, this is the life of someone who goes to the pool and can't see herself without eyebrows filled because otherwise there would be no eyebrows.
Maybelline Brow Satin pencil (Dark Brown)
L'Oréal Brow Artist Plumper (Medium/Dark)




E Y E S
Now, I use the Kiko eyeshadow all over the lid and blend it (I use the Mac 217). Is it enough to say that these eyeshadows blend like heaven? It is. Then with the same brush, I add a little bit of Naked 2 in the crease and, with a pointed brush, a bit of Crave in the outer corner.  
Credits to SunnyMakeup.it

Urban Decay Naked Basic Palette (Naked 2 & Crave)
KIKO Long-Lasting Stick Eyeshadow (37 Bordeaux)


Since I can't see myself without eyeliner, here it is how I usually apply it but, this time, I'm using the L'Oréal Super Liner Waterproof eyeliner because I found the Push-Up Liner a pain to apply with cream eyeshadows.
Last, I use the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. It's frequently compared with the Roller Lash by Benefit because their brushes have a very similar shape, but I have to say that I like the Maybelline one more. It makes my lashes long and well separated; with the Roller Lash it's almost impossible that I don't messed up my make-up, whilst with the Maybelline one everything stays clean, even though the brush is much bigger. It also doesn't clump my lashes, unlike the Roller Lash. And, most important, the Maybelline one is much cheaper than the Roller Lash.
L'Oréal Paris Super Liner Black Lacquer Waterproof Eyeliner
Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara


L I P S
Since the eye-look is quite strong, I decided to go nude for the lips. This one from Rimmel is one of my favourite lipsticks: a pinky brown nude.
Rimmel Kate Moss (03)

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014