Sunday 18 October 2015

6 Lovely Things

Sunday 18 October 2015
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OdUbWbw6CNs/V95zsN-VdKI/AAAAAAAADUY/9HB3j4VKX-Y1V_vvyyNBzVn6BmNvcghAgCLcB/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2B6%2BLovely%2BThings.png
Before I start, how cute is this succulent? It has a YELLOW thing on the top, oh God. 
Ok, anyway...


In today's post I wanna share with you some of the things that made me smile/put me in a good mood this week:

  1. I went shopping with two of my best friends and it was quite fun (and stressful). We have the chance to go shopping all together like 3/4 times a year because life happens, ugh;
  2. My parents and I went to Mantova (Lombardia, North Italy): the sun came out after days of rain and we had a lovely and chilled family day;
  3. It never happens that my dad and I go to places together, just the two of us. So, we went together to Ikea because I needed (wanted) some bits and bobs for my room and, the most important thing, my new dressing table. Kind of. You'll see in a blog post really soon;
  4. I started an aquafit course because, ehm, my orthopedic said so. My right knee is slowly healing and she suggested me to do some kind of sport, that preferably included water. I'm actually really enjoying it?
  5. On Tuesday, it was my parents' wedding anniversary and, today, we're going out for lunch to celebrate;
  6. Last but not least, I went to see the Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials - how good is that?! I loved the first one and I love this one even more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014