Saturday 24 January 2015

4 Products I Can't Live Without.

Saturday 24 January 2015
Micellar Cleasing Water with Rose Petals (click) - I've been using this product since June/July and now that it's come to its end, I'm pretty sad. I love this micellar water, it leaves your skin fresh and clean. I usually use this product on 'lazy evening', when I'm not in the right mood to do all the process to clean my skin. Plus, it has this rose scent that I personally love and, if you don't like rose scents, I don't recommend it, because it's really strong!

Vichy Normaderm Purifying Astringent Lotion - This green lotion, helps to tighten and unclog pores - and it really does! But I only use it on my nose and chin (the only two parts of my face too oily to get dry) because it tends to dry off my skin. However, I since I've started using this product, I can really see the difference and I just love it. In your face, pores!

Vichy Acqualia Thermal Rich - Now, I'm currently using this, but I can't live without a moisturizer in general. This one, is enriched with Vichy Thermal Spa Water and Hyaluronic Acid, and it assures 48 hours of protection. I don't know if the last part is true or possible, because I didn't have the chance to have this moisturizer for 48 hours on my face, but I can say that it keeps your skin protect for a long time. Even my mom tried it and she said that it's great, since she works in a pretty dusty place and, with dust, skin tends to dry off quickly. 

Artègo Rain Dance Serum Oil (click - I'm pretty sure it's an italian brand, so I couldn't find it in english) - Since last month, I've never been into oils for hair that much, but when the hairdresser applied this on my hair, and I saw the result I said 'okay, I want it'. I only apply it on my hair tips and since I use it, I have really do noticed an improvement: soft and no-split ends. It's a miracle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014