Wednesday 21 January 2015

New Toy!

Wednesday 21 January 2015
After months, months, [...] & months, I did it: I bought my desired and beloved Canon. 
It took me awhile to find this camera at a reasonable price. You can easily find it in stores, but the price is madness.
In the end, I did it. I ordered it on Amazon, last Saturday, and it arrived yesterday.
It's not the first reflex that I take in hand: I studied Photography for three years, in high school, and I had the opportunity to work with DSLRs (even though some of my ex classmates thought they were professional photographers already and they were the ones who always had in hands the only two cameras that the school owned)
These two poor lonely cameras were two old Canon EOS 20D and, one of them, was stolen by an idiot, apparently.
By the way, my ex Photography teacher was (and is... he's still alive, poor man) a Nikonist, so he was all no to Canon and he always said to us to follow 'his own path' and blah blah blah, but without telling us why. Thanks, man, very helpful.
So, I chose Canon (after much research, uh!)I have already started to use my new little baby and I'm more than happy with my choice. Now, I can put aside my old camera and start a new journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014