Thursday 29 January 2015

Mini Drugstore Haul.

Thursday 29 January 2015

*Garnier Micellar Cleasing Water
*Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Daily Energising Gel Wash 
*Rimmel Wonder'Full Mascara
*L'Oréal Paris Super Liner Brow Artiste Brunette
*Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Polish 'Stormy Skies' 

It's been a while since the last beauty or whatever post! 
I bought these few things a couple of days ago and I haven't tried them yet, except for the Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Polish 'Stormy Skies', which is on my nails since last Saturday, and it's the third of that range that I own - 'Urban Purple' and 'Chic and Cheerful' are already part of my nail polish collection. However, I love them because the product it's easy to apply, the color is bright, it lasts for at least one week and the price is reasonable considering how much product there is.
I'll probably try out the other products and tell you about them really soon.

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, but I can't find it anywhere! :) x

    extantmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even know they sell it, here in Italy! I found it by accident.

      Delete

always listen to the art © 2014